? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??4021 Grabs Today. 67919 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??3475 Grabs Today. 24108 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sultry Eyes

Hey Ya'll

I just wanted to share my weekend with you! Another fun-filled bridal consultation(i love 'em).....I had the opportunity to meet Miss Davita! Davita had her look in mind that she wanted for her big day. She wanted simple, elegant, smooth skin, however she wanted her eyes to have the drama! She had in mind a look that miss Jada Pinkett hadin Essence, I believe. Sultry sexy eyes! We used pinks and roses and black liner to make the eye pop even more! She wanted purplish pinkish on her lips! Miss Davita really liked her look! Check it out!

Davita's Before


Davita's After

0 comments: