? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??4021 Grabs Today. 67919 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??3475 Grabs Today. 24108 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Makeup Is My Life!!!

Hey Fellow Bloggers!

I had a a jam packed weekend--full of makeup makeup makeup! Saturday afternoon I had a consultation with a "bride to be" named Candice. I had a ball at her consultation..she invited her girls over to watch her transformation! I enjoyed hearing all of the latest wedding stories and the planning! They had me crackin up!
Anyway, Candice's look was very clean and shimmery! I evened out her skin tone with a little concealor and foundation--she had gorgeous chocolate brown skin and I shimmered her eyes with a little MAC and Milani-and for her lips i used cork by MAC and New Flame lipgloss. She was lovely..if i do say so myself! She loved her makeup and i think her big smile tops it off!
Check out her Before and After's Below:






Remember, i said my weekend was jam packed with makeup..ok so on Sunday i had the priviledge to work with and assist celebrity makeup artist AKUA AUSET. The shoot started at 11am...and this photoshoot was for her Metamorphose 9 1/2 week project! There were 12 ladies that were being transformed. Akua's color theme was white with red hints of color. The ladies looked amazing! I worked on eyes and lips for the day! OK OK OK....how slow am i that i didn't bring my camera! I KNOW I KNOW! But as soon as i get pics i will post. Anyway-my day at the shoot ended 7pm--and then guess what i was off to another bridal consultation to do more makeup! YAHOO!

Next I met up with Miss Brittany! She is so sweet...and her wedding is in July! Brittany wanted a glowy natural look. Not too heavy on the eye, but more polished! So we evened out her skin, she has beautiful skin-so it didn't take much at all. I used IMAN powders and BEN NYE powders to highlight and contour her face. On her eyes i used MAC -ORB, BAMBOO, and another brown color(sorry don't know the name).Her cheeks i used a gold shimmer eyeshadow from NARS(its really creamy) so it went on great on her cheeks! LIPS i used MAC cork and MAC mad cap lipglass! She was so pretty! She really liked it and her mommy did too! Check it out:

Brittany's Before


Brittany's After


So that was my weekend.....can't wait to update you on my next consultation!

0 comments: