? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??4021 Grabs Today. 67919 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??3475 Grabs Today. 24108 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Bride in July....Miss Candice Jackson

Hey All!

Ok i know i haven't blogged in a while. I've been a rut! What gives? But anyway i'm out of it. I'd like to show you what i have been up to on the makeup side of things! I had the pleasure of working with a fabulous bride, Miss Candice. She had such a lovely personality and she has the prettiest smile! I had no problem trying to find her cheek bones when i applied her blush and shimmer! Her favorite color is red-so all of her girls had candy apple red dresses and OH MY!!!! Her bouquet was gorgeous--i looked like 50 roses! Anyway, I popped Candices' eyes with pinks and rosey colors as well as her cheeks and lips! She was so gorgeous! Check out her pic below and a pic of her with some of her girls! AWWWW..........




0 comments: