? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??4021 Grabs Today. 67919 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??3475 Grabs Today. 24108 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meet the Artist Behind the Brush!

Hey Everyone!

So it has been a while since I have updated my blog! So sorry about that! My fellow bloggers have been on my case about posting! I am back y'all! Anyway, I know from my first post i just mentioned a little bit about me. Where the name STACYFACES came from...seems like it came just mainly from makeup...WRONG! My uncle Mike has called me STACYFACE since i was a little girl.....and he actually came up with that as my business name. NEAT,HUH?


Well anyway, my plan for this blog is to post new beauty products that i like/dislike, love/hate-ya know. I will be posting my shoots that I do quite often, before and afters(love those), and random looks that i do on myself. Oh yea, and i'm going to try to learn how to work my camera so i can actually post video tutorials on how to apply certain makeup looks! Sound good?

Hey! Im open to suggestions too! Want me to review a certain product before you go out and buy it...9 times out of 10 i have it! : ) Want me to do a certain celebrity look, Im all for it! So hit me up through my email : makeupbystacy@stacyfaces.com BTW...check out my site www. stacyfaces.com

So here are a few pics of me at what i do best!





Here is me being a model..lol or at least trying to be! (these shots were taken by one of my favorite photographers! Fritz Kimbrough-he is awesome!



Okay! Now you can officially put the name with the FACE! Stay tuned for next weeks before and afters and bride of the month!

STACY



0 comments: