? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??4021 Grabs Today. 67919 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??3475 Grabs Today. 24108 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let Me Introduce Myself!

Hey Hey Hey! Yes, i went waayyy back to Whats' Happenin'! You know, with Roger, Duane and ReRun! LOL Ok...let me bring it up to the ' 08! Let me introduce myself, my name is Stacy and I'm a chicagoland makeup artist. I have my official website stacyfaces.com ( go head-check it out)! So here is a little tidbit about the name of that site and my blog. I have had different nicknames growing up--people tend to rhyme "stacy" or they add a little something on the end. However, stacyfaces came from my uncle Mike. Ever since i was a kid he would call me StacyFACE--hence the name stacyfaces. And oh! how great it goes with my career as a makeup artist! Thanks Unc!

So whats StacyFaces about? Well, my goal with this blog is to give my opinions on new beauty trends-products...and to take you on a tour of different photoshoots and events or even trips to the makeup store. Hey MAC-Sephora-ULTA! I'm comin' to see ya soon!

Well, what about my makeup style? Hmmmm....good question! To be honest i don't think i can pinpoint a distinct style. I try to be as versatile as possible. I love simple beauty-to extreme color and looks! My goal as an artist is to ultimately bring out the emotion in the client. Not tears....but extra happiness and "divaliciousness" Have you ever seen a bride look in the mirror and feel like a GLAMOUR GIRL. There is no better feeling as an artist to see the amount "divaliciousness" you have brought out in a client. I LOVE IT!

Ok...enough of my blabbering! Stay tuned!

0 comments: